Saturday, June 8, 2013

Welcome To The Chefs Corner!


My name is Chef Scott. I’m the Executive Chef at the new Jimmy V’s Osteria + Bar in downtown Raleigh!

I’m very excited to share my story with you! I’ll be posting my favorite recipes, live cooking videos, and featuring fresh from the farm ingredients from local purveyors and much more!

We are gearing up for the opening of Jimmy V’s Osteria + Bar in the next few weeks. I am very honored to be a part of such a great group of people. Our restaurant was created honoring Jimmy Valvano and his legacy and commitment to cancer research, and a portion of our revenues will be donated to The V Foundation for Cancer Research.

I will be posting a new blog every week, and I will keep you all up to date on the happenings here at Jimmy V’s!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Chef Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment